Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Healthful and delicious. Use organic ingredients where available.
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 3 -4 cups Almond Breeze non-dairy beverage
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1⁄8 cup agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan.
- Heat over medium-low heat for 15-20 minutes, or until rice is very soft.
- Serve hot or cold, for breakfast or dessert! Garnish with fresh sliced mango or fresh berries.
This was very good! The only I added, because I felt it wouldn't be rice pudding without, was raisins. I will definitely make this again.