Recipe by XxXxkittykat
these are made with brown rice and sweetened with stevia. no dairy, no wheat.
- 2 cups brown rice flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon stevia powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Ener-G Egg Substitute (mixed in 2 Tbs water)
- 1 cup rice milk
- 1⁄4 cup vegan butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- Mix the first 5 ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- In another bowl, mix the remaining ingredients.
- Add to dry and mix well.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until center comes out clean.
- eat up, guilt free!