Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Amazing and healthy recipe. Kids love them. From www.goodness.com.au
Make and share this Vegan Rice Balls recipe from Food.com.
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon organic coconut oil
- 1 cup of grated carrot
- 1 corn on the cob (kernels only)
- 2 cups cooked pumpkin (roughly mashed)
- 3 cups of cooked organic medium grain brown rice (rain fed if available)
- equivalent to approximately 1 cup uncooked rice
- Preheat oven to 180â—¦C. Precook the rice & pumpkin and set aside. Combine oil, garlic & onion in a saucepan & cook for 2-3 minutes. Add carrot & corn & cook for a further 3-4 minutes or until cooked through.
- Place chia, sunflower & sesame seeds in a blender & blend for about 1 minute.
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl & mix through well. Knead the final mixture really well. Roll into balls a little smaller than a tennis ball. Roll in sesame seeds & bake in the oven for approximately 30- 40mins or until golden.