1 hr 15 mins
Carol Bullock's Note:
A truly decadent rhubarb dessert that is excellent topped with vanilla Soy Cream ice cream .
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 1/3 of the margarine and pour into the bottom of a pie pan.
- 2Mix the rhubarb, with 1/3 of the salt and 1/2 of the sugar.
- 3Put this in the pie pan and stir until coated with margarine.
- 4Melt the remaining margarine.
- 5Add the milk and egg substitute and mix well.
- 6Mix in the flour, baking powder, 1/2 of the sugar, and 1/2 of the salt.
- 7Mix until blended, but do not overmix.
- 8Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes on a baking sheet, then reduce heat and cover with foil, and continue baking another 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Rhubarb Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.0
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 691.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 34.8 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: