Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A truly decadent rhubarb dessert that is excellent topped with vanilla Soy Cream ice cream .
Make and share this Vegan Rhubarb Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- Melt 1/3 of the margarine and pour into the bottom of a pie pan.
- Mix the rhubarb, with 1/3 of the salt and 1/2 of the sugar.
- Put this in the pie pan and stir until coated with margarine.
- Melt the remaining margarine.
- Add the milk and egg substitute and mix well.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder, 1/2 of the sugar, and 1/2 of the salt.
- Mix until blended, but do not overmix.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes on a baking sheet, then reduce heat and cover with foil, and continue baking another 30 minutes.
This disappeared very quickly.
Holy crap this was good! I covered this in Soy Whip and sat on the couch barely able to move afterwards. Really excellent dessert, Carol!!!