Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This raw vegan milk is so good for you and it taste amazing too. When you serve it over raw oats, dried fruits, and raw sunflower seeds you have a breakfast that contains a multitude of nutrients, as well as a meal that will keep your engine running for hours.
- 1 cup old fashioned oats, that have been soaked in 3 cups water over night
- 1 cup rainbow chard leaves, coarsely chopped
- 2 carrots, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup sprouted alfalfa
- 1 apple, coarsely chopped
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup cranberry juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup Agave, nector or 1⁄4 cup brown rice artificial sweetener
- Put all ingredients into the blender and purree until smooth. Let the mixture rest a few minutes and then blend again. Add more liquid, a little at a time, until you reach the desired consistency.
- Serve over raw oats, choped fresh, or dried fruits, raw nuts, flax seeds and cinnomon. It is an amazing meal. It taste fresh and fabulous and it makes you feel incredible and strong.