Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy, Creamy, and no overpowering soy taste to it.
- 2 cups fresh raspberries or 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 cups soy coffee creamer
- Comebine raspberries, sugar and water in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- As soon as mixture starts to boil, reduce heat to a simmer and simmer for about 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Remove pan from heat and let mixture cool a little. You will want to strain the mixture through cheesecloth or a sieve to remove the seeds.
- Stir in the cream.
- Refrigerate mixture overnight and freeze according to ice cream makers instructions.