Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dressing is something I came up with when I stopped eating dairy. Its every bit as good as the dairy laden dressings but much healthier.
- 1 cup non-dairy mayonnaise
- 1 cup non dairy tofutti better-than-cream-cheese
- 2 cups non-dairy liquid coffee creamer (plain silk-soy)
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender until totally incorporated. Chill in the fridge for one hour, though it's good to eat right away. You can use this for dips as well, though I'd use less creamer and more cream cheese to give it a thicker consistency. Yield 4 cups.
- Store in the fridge.
- Bon Appetit!
FRunny with too juch dill. I might try it again and adjust the flavors. Maybe add crushed garlic or something to doctor it up