Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A much healthier alternative to Regular and TASTES PHENOMINAL!
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegan mayonnaise (Veganaise)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped parsley
- 3⁄4 cup plain soymilk
- Whisk all ingredients together, and chill.
I made half a serving, and discovered that it was not quite the right flavor when I was done with it. I added 1/4 tsp of dill and that made it perfect.
Needed som ething extra in flavor, I did end up adding some crushed garlic, it helped. Not as good as the rel thing but close enough since my 2 friends are dairy intolerant.
I enjoy vegan dressings and this one is very good. I left out the cayenne and added some apple cider vinegar and dill to the dressing. Very easy to put together too and so good for you. Thanks for posting.