Vegan Pumpkin Walnut Cake - Thermomix Version
- Preheat oven to 350°F or 180°C Grease and flour a 9in square cake pan.
- Mix butter and sugars 10 seconds/speed 4 - or until combined.
- Add the egg replacer, soy milk, vanilla and pumpkin. Mix 10 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down. Mix 10 seconds/speed 5 again.
- Add the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves. Mix 10 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down. Mix 10 seconds/speed 5 again.
- Add the walnuts and stir in by hand - the Tmix will pulverize them!
- Spoon mixture into the prepared pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean.