Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I just made a few small changes to Vegan Pumpkin Walnut Cake - and adapted it for the Thermomix.
Make and share this Vegan Pumpkin Walnut Cake - Thermomix Version recipe from Food.com.
- 100 g vegan butter, I use food.com Banana Vegan Butter
- 200 g brown sugar
- 120 g white sugar
- vegan egg replacer powder for 2 egg
- 100 g soymilk
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 200 g pumpkin puree, I used fresh but canned is OK
- 250 g flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml ground ginger
- 2.46 ml nutmeg
- 1.23 ml mace
- 50 g walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F or 180°C Grease and flour a 9in square cake pan.
- Mix butter and sugars 10 seconds/speed 4 - or until combined.
- Add the egg replacer, soy milk, vanilla and pumpkin. Mix 10 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down. Mix 10 seconds/speed 5 again.
- Add the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves. Mix 10 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down. Mix 10 seconds/speed 5 again.
- Add the walnuts and stir in by hand - the Tmix will pulverize them!
- Spoon mixture into the prepared pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean.