Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
If you have a little bit of leftover pureed pumpkin, this is a good way to use it up. Fore more healthy gluten-free, low-GI, pesco-vegetarian recipes, please visit my blog, www.innerharmonynutrition.com.
- 2 cups non-dairy milk (I used almond milk)
- 1⁄2 cup strongly brewed coffee or 1⁄2 cup coffee, alternative drink such as teeccino
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons erythritol, xylitol or 2 tablespoons coconut sugar crystals
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons coconut coffee creamer (option) or 2 tablespoons soy coffee creamer (option)
- cinnamon, for dusting
- In a saucepan, place milk, coffee and pureed pumpkin and heat until it is about to boil.
- Transfer the liquid to a blender, add the remaining ingredients and blend.
- Pour into two large mugs and dust some cinnamon.
- Infuse love and serve!