1/1 Photo of Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte
If you have a little bit of leftover pureed pumpkin, this is a good way to use it up. Fore more healthy gluten-free, low-GI, pesco-vegetarian recipes, please visit my blog, www.innerharmonynutrition.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups non-dairy milk (I used almond milk)
- 1/2 cup strongly brewed coffee or 1/2 cup coffee, alternative drink such as teeccino
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons erythritol, xylitol or 2 tablespoons coconut sugar crystals
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons coconut coffee creamer (option) or 2 tablespoons soy coffee creamer (option)
- cinnamon, for dusting
- 1In a saucepan, place milk, coffee and pureed pumpkin and heat until it is about to boil.
- 2Transfer the liquid to a blender, add the remaining ingredients and blend.
- 3Pour into two large mugs and dust some cinnamon.
- 4Infuse love and serve!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.5
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 43.8 mg
- Sodium 126.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: