1/1 Photo of Vegan Pumpkin Curry Soup
Delicious creamy soup great for a cold day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan cook onion an d garlic in oil until translucent.
- 2Add curry powder and parsley and mix well. Add broth and pumpkin and mix well.
- 3Bring to a boil and reduce to simmer.
- 4Add soy or rice milk and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 5Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Pumpkin Curry Soup
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.3
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 47.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: