Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Amazing frosting made to cover my Vegan Pumpkin Bundt Cake! Add yellow & red food coloring during last step to make orange if desired.
- 8 ounces tofutti better-than-cream-cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup canned pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1⁄4 cup earth balance butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- Blend cream cheese, pumpkin, butter, OJ, and vanilla at medium speed until smooth.
- Add sugar and beat until light and creamy, about 5 minutes.