Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Adapted from Sharon Payne's recipe. These are great toasted. 10/27: Edited to be vegan
Make and share this Vegan Pumpkin Cranberry Breakfast Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml stevia, in the raw
- 354.88 ml rolled oats
- 473.18 ml whole wheat flour
- 7.39 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ginger
- 1.23 ml clove
- 1.23 ml allspice
- 236.59 ml pumpkin
- 118.29 ml water
- 29.58 ml bob's red mill egg substitute
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml cranberries, quartered or 118.29 ml dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place all ingredients in bowl, stir together until combined.
- Use 1/4 cup measuring cup to drop onto greased cookie sheet, 6 to a sheet.
- Spray the top of each cookie with non-stick spray. Flatten with your fingers to the desired size. These cookies do not spread.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container between layers of waxed paper.
- These freeze well, and can go straight from the freezer to the toaster.