Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Adapted from Sharon Payne's recipe. These are great toasted. 10/27: Edited to be vegan
Make and share this Vegan Pumpkin Cranberry Breakfast Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup stevia, in the raw
- 1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons bob's red mill egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup cranberries, quartered or 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place all ingredients in bowl, stir together until combined.
- Use 1/4 cup measuring cup to drop onto greased cookie sheet, 6 to a sheet.
- Spray the top of each cookie with non-stick spray. Flatten with your fingers to the desired size. These cookies do not spread.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container between layers of waxed paper.
- These freeze well, and can go straight from the freezer to the toaster.