Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made Annacia's Original Praline Bacon Recipe using veggie bacon and it was so good, I'm sharing it with you. I used Morningstar bacon but you can try it with your favorite brand or with tofu bacon. I made this in a toaster oven. Enjoy!
- 5 slices veggie bacon (I used Morningstar)
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup (or corn syrup or honey)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (or raw turbinado sugar)
- 2 genorous tbls. toasted chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 400*F.
- Lay slices of bacon side by side in a baking sheet. Place in oven and bake about 4-5 minutes until almost cooked. Remove pan.
- Mix the brown sugar and pecans together.
- Push partially cooked bacon close together and brush with the agave syrup.
- Cover generously with the sugar/pecan topping.
- Place in oven 4-5 more minutes until topping is bubbly.
- Remove to platter to cool. If you leave it in the pan it might stick and be harder to remove.