Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
A recipe I created when I was inspired to take my love of carbs to a new level. It is vegan but can be tweaked to your tastes.
- 4 -5 red potatoes, cubed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 1 bunch green onion, green and white parts chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pizza crust
- Boil the potatoes and garlic in the vegetable broth until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes. Do not drain, mash the mixture as is.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Spread the mashed potato mixture on the pizza crust. Topp with the onion and tomato.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.