Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I recently have been trying to cook vegan, and came up with this
Make and share this Vegan Portabella Polenta Dish recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (6 ounce) package portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 6 ounces roasted red peppers, cut up
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 0.5 (9 ounce) packagepremade polenta, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- balsamic glaze
- Begin by baking sliced polenta on baking sheet 10 minutes, until warmed.
- Saute garlic and mushrooms in olive oil until soft, and red peppers and thyme. Season with salt and pepper. Place mushroom topping an polenta, Drizzle with balsamic glaze, and enjoy!