Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A hearty delicious dish packed with nutrients!
- 1 (18 ounce) package polenta
- 1 (6 ounce) bag Baby Spinach
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers
- 12 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut polenta into 18 slices.
- Put red peppers and spinach into food processor and pulse a few times until chopped.
- In an 8x8 baking dish, spread approximately 1/2 of the spaghetti sauce.
- Line the bottom of the pan with polenta slices (you should use 9 slices).
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on top of the polenta slices.
- Spread the red pepper/spinach mixture on top of the polenta.
- Sprinkle more bread crumbs.
- Place the rest of the polenta slices on top of the red pepper/spinach mixture.
- Spread the rest of the spaghetti sauce on top of the polenta.
- Top with remaining bread crumbs.
- Cover the dish with foil.
- Bake for about 35 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for 5 more minutes.