Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Nice vegan breakfast. (or whenever).
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove (smashed or minced)
- 1⁄4 Bacos bacon bits (or sliced soy bacon)
- 3⁄4 cup tofu (or egg replacer)
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup frozen spinach (or more to taste)
- salt and pepper
- 1 dash hot pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) package phyllo dough
- 3 slices vegan cheese (optional)
- 2 tablespoons caraway seeds (optional)
- Cook and brown slightly onion and garlic in pam, add fake bacon.
- Add mushrooms.
- Add tofu to pan, cook, brown some of the bits if you'd like.
- Then add crumbled tofu brown bits if you'd like.
- Add peas. Set aside on large sheet pan to cool.
- Once cool and phyllo is thawed get about 4-6 sheets of phyllo and cut phyllo sheets in half then place about 1/2 of a cup of the egg/tofu filling in the middle of the phyllo.
- Fold the two sides at your hands in over the filling, then use your thumbs and fold the side facing you up.
- Then fold the top side inches Spray with pam spray and place on cookie sheet.
- Repeat until all the egg/tofu mix is gone.
- Make sure to spray the tops of all your packets.
- Bake at 375-400 for 20-35 minutes Or until golden brown.