1/1 Photo of Vegan Peppermint Chocolate Chip Frozen Dessert
Mint-chocolate-chip ice cream that's vegan? Wow...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, place all of the ingredients, except the chopped chocolate bar, and simmer over low heat for 5-7 minutes to thoroughly dissolve the agar-agar flakes.
- 2Remove from heat and set aside until completely cooled.
- 3Freeze the mixture in an ice-cream maker per machine instructions.
- 4Transfer to an airtight container, fold in the chopped chocolate bar, and allow to freeze 20 minutes or more before serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Peppermint Chocolate Chip Frozen Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (1300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 924.9
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 379.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 177.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 132.1 g
- Protein 29.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: