This recipe was adapted from Kathy's Easy Vegan Peanut Banana Pudding (http://kblog.lunchboxbunch.com/2012/04/easy-vegan-peanut-butter-pudding.html). It is so yummy, feels like youre eating a decadent treat, but is so healthy at the same time. I love it and I hope you will, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 200 g silken tofu (7 oz)
- 3 tablespoons raspberries (I used defrosted ones, Kathy uses banana instead)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (all natural or with a tad of salt)
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla bean seeds (or use 1/2 ts extract)
- 1/2 teaspoon psyllium husks
- 1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil (optional)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (optional)
- 1Combine all ingredients in a blender or a bowl if using an immersion blender.
- 2Blend. Taste test. If needed, add salt.
- 3Pour into serving dishes or a large bowl. Chill until thick.
- 4Enjoy! :).
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Peanut Raspberry Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.0
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 78.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 8.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla bean seeds