Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was adapted from Kathy's Easy Vegan Peanut Banana Pudding (http://kblog.lunchboxbunch.com/2012/04/easy-vegan-peanut-butter-pudding.html). It is so yummy, feels like youre eating a decadent treat, but is so healthy at the same time. I love it and I hope you will, too!
- 200 g silken tofu (7 oz)
- 3 tablespoons raspberries (I used defrosted ones, Kathy uses banana instead)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (all natural or with a tad of salt)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla bean seeds (or use 1/2 ts extract)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon psyllium husks
- 1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil (optional)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or a bowl if using an immersion blender.
- Blend. Taste test. If needed, add salt.
- Pour into serving dishes or a large bowl. Chill until thick.
- Enjoy! :).