1/6 Photos of Vegan Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies (Healthier)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml whole wheat flour (I use whole spelt flour)
- 78.07 ml all-purpose flour (I use spelt flour)
- 7.39 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 6.16 ml cinnamon, ground
- 473.18 ml oats (I used a mix of barley, rye, spelt, buckwheat flakes and oats)
- 236.59 ml dry roasted salted peanuts or 118.29 ml vegan semi-sweet chocolate chips and 1/2 cup vegan pb chips
- 118.29 ml applesauce (no sugar added, all natural)
- 118.29 ml creamy natural-style peanut butter
- 28.39 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 28.39 ml dark brown sugar (or 1 tbs splenda brown sugar blend)
- 78.07 ml non-dairy milk (e.g. vanilla soy milk)
- 19.71 ml ground flax seeds
- 7.39 ml pure vanilla extract
- 1In a big bowl combine flours, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and oats. Add in peanuts or chocolate chips and pb chips and stir to combine.
- 2In a second bowl beat together applesauce, peanut butter, sugars, ground flax seeds and vanilla.
- 3Add the liquid to the dry ingredients and stir to combine. If your dough seems too wet to handle, add in more flour, if its too dry, add a tad more milk.
- 4Drop generous tbs full of dough per cookie onto a paper-lined or greased baking sheet leaving some space between the cookies (these wont spread much). Flatten cookies slightly using moistened fingers or a spoon.
- 5Bake in the preheated oven at 350°F/175°C for about 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. These cookies are more cake-like, so they wont crisp up.
- 6Allow to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes and then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- 7Enjoy! :).
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies (Healthier)
Serving Size: 1 (1103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.8
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 154.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 7.4 g