Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Try a different spin on the classic chocolate chip cookie by adding some whole grains and other yummy ingredients meant to add some nutrition into desert! Can also make gluten-free by using all quinoa flour! Will have your guests asking for the recipe! You can view this and other vegan recipes at http://stepsinstilettos.com - also on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!
- 1 cup quinoa flour
- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup raw sugar
- 1⁄2 cup coconut oil or 1⁄2 cup vegan butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup almond milk or 1⁄2 cup soymilk or 1⁄2 cup rice milk
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup granola cereal
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegan dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix batter together until smooth in a mixer or by hand. Form 1 to 2 inch balls in your hands and place on a cookie sheet. These cookies won’t spread out too much so you can place them close together. Cook for 10-12 minutes.