Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy to make, ready in an hour or two.
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons corn oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 8 -10 ounces semisweet vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Mix flour, peanut butter, and 1 tbsp corn oil.
- Place choc. chips in pan.
- add remaining corn oil, and heat until liquid, be sure not to burn.
- Mix chocolate with peanut butter mixture.
- add corn starch.
- Mix well, then add maple syrup.
- Put in fridge at least 1 hour.