Recipe by XxXxkittykat
I have not tried these yet, but they sounded pretty good.
Top Review by VerucaSalt
These were not too bad. Like another reviewer, I had to add a lot more milk, 1/8 cup isn't at all accurate. 1/2 c is accurate. If the consistency is going to be guessed, you should state in your recipe that "he batter should be like chocolate chip cookies", or whatever. Also, they were a little crumbly, chewy and had to bake for 15 minutes not 10. Very convenient since I was out of eggs and they tasted good.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄8 cup soymilk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Combine flour, salt and baking powder in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a small microwaveable bowl, heat peanut butter in microwave for about 45 seconds or until soft. Stir in sugar and soy milk, adding enough soy milk to have a pretty milky consistency.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture immediately into the mixing bowl containing the dry ingredients. Mix until slightly moist.
- Add rolled oats. Continue mixing until well combined, you may have to add more soy milk as this batter will be thick.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet and press fork marking onto the middle.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.