1/3 Photos of Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
These are so delicious... You have to just try them, I cant even explain.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup soymilk (regular or vanilla flavored)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (ghirridelli)
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, stir together first five ingredients.
- 3In a small bowl, thoroughly stir together flour, soda and salt.
- 4Stir into batter.
- 5Stir in oats and chocolate chips.
- 6Drop batter by rounded tablespoonfuls onto Silpat or parchment lined baking sheet.
- 7Bake for 10 minutes or until set.
- 8Remove sheet from oven and let cool on tray for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.1
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 133.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g