Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
My own recipe, modified from a vegan chocolate chip recipe. Batch #1 was a bit crumbly; will try to fix next time by either cutting back on the flour, adding in some applesauce, or wonder what brown sugar would do...
- 1 cup unsalted natural-style peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Form into balls and place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.