1 hr 20 mins
These cookies are amazing. Even if you dont like peanut butter cookies, you'll love these! My mom doesnt like peanut butter and this is one of her favorite cookies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dry ingredients (first 4) in a medium bowl.
- 2Blend peanut butter, sugar, margarine, syrup, egg replacer and vanilla with an electric mixer. (Tip: If you soften the margarine and peanut butter first by nuking it you can just blend it by hand).
- 3Add dry ingredient mixture to peanut butter mixture in two additions. Stir in chopped carob. Cover and refrigerate for about 30 minutes, or until it is no longer sticky.
- 4Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Grease two large baking sheets. Roll balls of dough with hands into about 2-inch diameter balls. (Or make any size you want, just pay attention to baking time changes.) Place on baking sheets and bake for about 12 minutes. Cookies will be puffed and still very soft to the touch. Let cool and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.5
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 130.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: