Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
adapted from sparkpeople.com
- 4 cups pasta (cooked)
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- freshly cracked black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup pitted olive, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- scallion (optional for garnish)
- Drizzle cooked pasta with half the olive oil to keep it from sticking. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine both vinegars, dijon mustard, remaining olive oil and garlic; whisk.
- Toss pasta in mixture. Mix in zucchini and olives. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with chopped scallions (optional), cover bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.