- 1 cup shredded carrot (2-3 medium sized carrots)
- 3 cups fresh parsley (destemmed and roughly chopped)
- 2 lemons, juice of (about 4 tbs)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3⁄4 cup shelled raw sunflower seeds
- 4 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 -2 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Add 1 tbs of olive oil to a pan and heat until the oil shimmers. Add sunfower nuts to the pan, stirring constantly until they are fragrant and slightly toasted. Set aside to cool.
- Add shredded carrot, chopped parsley and chopped tomato to a large glass bowl. Add lemon juice, remaining olive oil, salt and pepper and toss gently.
- Once cooled, add toasted sunflower seeds, toss, and refridgerate.