Vegan Orange Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a cupcake pan with papers.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the soy milk and vinegar and set aside until it curdles.
- Sift the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a smaller bowl.
- Whisk together the soy milk mixture, oil, sugar, orange and vanilla extracts.
- Mix in the sifted dry ingredients and mix until no large lumps remain.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full and bake for 20-22 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly touched.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and cool completely.