This is an easy dinner recipe taken from a Peta magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add oil and heat on medium.
- 2Add onion and mushrooms. Cook, stirring frequently, for 3-5 minutes, until tender.
- 3Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, sugar, and spices to skillet.
- 4When mixture begins to boil, stir in pasta.
- 5Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook for 20 minutes.
- 6Stir mixture every 4-5 minutes while cooking.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan One Pot Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (419 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.5
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 317.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 10.9 g