1/4 Photos of Vegan Old-Fashioned Soft Pumpkin Cookies
(makes 24 large or 48 small cookies)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vegan margarine, softened or 1/2 cup applesauce, unsweetened or 1/2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 cups Libby's canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1***Decided not to share recipe***.
- 2PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
- 3Grease baking sheets.
- 4COMBINE flours, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, clove and salt in medium bowl.
- 5Beat sugar and vegan margarine or butter in large mixer bowl until well blended.
- 6Beat in pumpkin, applesauce and vanilla extract until smooth.
- 7Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- 8Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets.
- 9BAKE for 15 to 18 minutes or until edges are firm.
- 10Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes;.
- 11remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- 12Drizzle glaze over cookies.
- 13FOR GLAZE: COMBINE 2 cups sifted powdered sugar, 3 tablespoons soymilk, 1 tablespoon melted vegan butter or margarine and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract in small bowl until smooth.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Old-Fashioned Soft Pumpkin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 166.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: