Recipe by XxXxkittykat
Yummy oatmeal cookies, great fresh from the oven. This is a recipie I found off of a website oh so long ago.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup oats
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup vegan butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Ener-G Egg Substitute
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons rice milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together flour, oats, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- Slowly mix in butter, sugar, vanilla, and egg substitute (mixed with 2 TBS water beforehand).
- Finally add in maple syrup, raisins, and rice milk.
- Make sure the batter is mixed well. Make sure it's not too dry, if it is add rice milk until moist.
- Bake on a cookie sheet for 10 minutes (remember, these cookies aren't going to spread very much).
- I hope you like them, tell me how it worked out!