Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy oatmeal cookies, great fresh from the oven. This is a recipie I found off of a website oh so long ago.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup oats
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup vegan butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Ener-G Egg Substitute
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons rice milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together flour, oats, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- Slowly mix in butter, sugar, vanilla, and egg substitute (mixed with 2 TBS water beforehand).
- Finally add in maple syrup, raisins, and rice milk.
- Make sure the batter is mixed well. Make sure it's not too dry, if it is add rice milk until moist.
- Bake on a cookie sheet for 10 minutes (remember, these cookies aren't going to spread very much).
- I hope you like them, tell me how it worked out!
They were just alright, nice out of the oven, but very dry the next day. The recipe was not consistent in the directions, but I could figure out what I needed to do.