Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Amazingly delicious vegan cookies. So moist.
Make and share this Vegan Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces lite silken firm tofu
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup soymilk lite
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 teaspoons molasses
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, sift together whole wheat pastry flour, oats, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In a seperate large bowl, cream together peanut butter and sugar with a spatula until well combined, 3 - 5 minutes.
- In a blender, crumble the tofu in, add applesauce, soymilk and oil. Whiz on high until completely smooth. Add this mixture to the sugar mixture and cream together until well combined. Beat in the molasses and vanilla. Fold in the oats/flour mixture.
- Drop by rounded spoonfulls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten the tops by lightly pressing with a fork in a criss cross pattern. Bake for 15 minutes.