Recipe by Bobbi M.
Delicious and nutty tasting. You will never know they are gluten free, vegan and healthy for you!
- 2⁄3 cup gluten free oats ground in blender to become oat flour
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons flax seed meal
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 banana, use 1/4 in recipe, smashed and 1/4 to top pancakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir batter together, may have lumps, that is OK.
- let sit 1 min while you heat skillet to medium.
- dissolve 1 tsp of coconut oil in skillet, pour in batter. Cook until bubbles form/pop and edges of pancake get browned, flip cook 1-2 mins more.
- Top with very thin slices of banana on each pancake and serve with warm maple syrup. AMAZING! Makes approx 6 pancakes.