Recipe by vegfreak
pancakes made from oatmeal, gluten free and vegan, super deliousious.
Top Review by luisas1227
The pancakes are awesome! I make a double batch and keep them in the fridge so I have them for a couple of days. I added 1 tbsp of vegan protein powder and 1 tsp of ground flax seed to the recipe, I substituted the water with vanilla almond milk. Definitely one of my favorites!!! I served these pancakes with fresh bananas and blueberries a sprinkle of cinnamon and drizzled agave syrup, yummy!
- 1⁄3 cup quick oats
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 dash salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Grind oats using a blender into a flour.
- take the oat flour and put it in a bowl, mix in the cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Then add the water ( you can use milk or soy milk, rice milk, whatever). Now is the time to add in extras like extracts.
- Mix until well combined, lumps are OK.
- If your using any kind of fruit gently fold in,.
- Heat a griddle and spoon out some of the mixture, let cook until bubbles appear and pop at the surface and it will lift without falling apart.
- Gently flip and let throughly cook through about 1-2 minutes.
- Keep warm.