Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are practically health food, considering all the food groups involved. They are good. Your kids will want to sneak them.
- 29.58 ml flax seeds
- 88.74 ml water
- 314.66 ml brown sugar
- 158.51 ml oil
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 709.77 ml old fashioned oats
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 236.59 ml dried cranberries (craisins)
- 236.59 ml vegan bittersweet chocolate chips
- 354.88 ml chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375. Oil two cookie sheets (these cookies will stick without the oil).
- Combine flaxseed and water until eggish in consistency. Mix all ingredients except oats, flour, cranberries, chocolate, and walnuts.
- Stir in flour and oats.
- Stir in all other ingredients.
- Heap spoonfuls of mixture onto baking sheet. The mixture will not hold together at this point, but push stray pieces toward a cookie heap on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden. Let cool for a few minutes on cookie sheet so cookies will set. Transfer to wire rack to cool completely.