- 1⁄2 cup powdered vanilla coffee creamer
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons brown rice syrup
- 2 cups small pretzels
- 1⁄3 cup sweetened flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat a cookie sheet with non stick spray. Set aside.
- Crush pretzels. Set aside.
- Chop coconut. Set aside.
- Whisk creamer with 2 T. water and vanilla. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, heat peanut butter, sugar and syrup for 2 minutes or until smooth. Add creamer mixture and pretzels and coconut. Mix well.
- Drop in teaspoon fulls on sheet and let cool for 10 minutes.