Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
I can't tell a difference between this version and the non-vegan. Very good!
- 1⁄2 cup coconut oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup almond milk (or other milk alternative)
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter (or chunky)
- 3 -3 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Add the first four ingredients into a 4-quart sauce pan.
- Bring to a rolling boil and hold for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in the next 3 ingredients and drop by tablespoons onto wax paper.
- Let cool until set.