Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Creamy smooth and delicious vegan version of nacho cheese sauce. Great for any Mexican dish, but I like this as a dip for cut up veggies. I've used canned tomato when I had no fresh, and it turned out well, too. Found on living-foods.com
- 4 small tomatoes
- 3 avocados, peeled and pit removed
- 1 chili pepper
- 1⁄2 small red bell peppers (I used roasted red pepper) or 1⁄2 small other small red sweet pepper (I used roasted red pepper)
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning or 1 teaspoon chili powder or 1 teaspoon blended cumin
- salt and pepper
- Blend all in blender or food processor till smooth.
- Adjust seasonings to your tase.