Vegan Mushroom Spinach Bisque
- Wash mushrooms well and drain in colander.
- Heat oil in 3-quart saucepan and saute' onion, celery, garlic, and rosemary until tender.
- Add mushrooms and nutmeg, and cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add flour, stir well until thick, and slowly add milk and broth, allowing to thicken slightly between additions.
- Season to taste.
- When soup is desired consistency, turn off heat and add spinach.
- Allow to cool to lukewarm. With hand-held immersion blender, puree for a few seconds, leaving some "chunks" of mushroom if desired.