Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found this somewhere on the 'net but can't figure out where, so someone else deserves the credit for it but I'm not sure who. Omnivores in my life love this stuff too, so it's a good alternative to dairy for more than just vegans.
- 236.59 ml water
- 2 clove roasted garlic (I buy fresh and roast it myself in a skillet)
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice (or the kind in the plastic lemon)
- 29.58 ml tahini (more you use the cheesier it gets)
- 59.14 ml nutritional yeast
- 44.37 ml quick-cooking rolled oats
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 0.59 ml dry mustard
- 7.39 ml onion powder
- 2.46 ml salt or 2.46 ml sodium-free seasoning
- Put it all in a food processor or blender, and process til totally smooth.
- Put in a saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until smooth and thick.
- This will thicken to a spread if you let it but I find that adding more water if that happens makes it gooey again so it works well on pizza.
- If you're going to let it sit while you put the pizza together, stop cooking when it's still a bit thin and cover the pot.
- POINTS: 6 points for the entire amount.
- Just divide it into however many servings/slices you made.