Gianni #23's Note:
A delicious sounding soup that seems like it ought to be good hot or cold. From The Blender Girl, who I first encountered here on Food.com, and now at healthyblenderrecipes.com. She's talented and very inspirational.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4.92 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1419.54 ml frozen green peas
- 473.18 ml red potatoes, boiled and diced
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 473.18 ml red onions, chopped up
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4.92 ml celtic sea salt
- 236.59 ml fresh mint leaves
- 946.36 ml strong vegetable broth
- 44.37 ml fresh lemon juice (to taste)
- 1Saute the garlic, onions and sea salt in a little bit of olive oil and broth until soft and translucent.
- 22. Add in the lettuce and stir until wilted. Add in the peas and mint and stir until well combined. Cover with the vegetable stock, bring to the boil, and then simmer until peas are just turning tender – about 15 minutes.
- 33. Add in the boiled potatoes and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- 44. Allow to cool slightly and then puree until smooth and creamy.
- 55. Return to the pot and add in the desired fresh lemon juice. Then season with Celtic sea salt.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Minty Pea Soup
Serving Size: 1 (475 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.0
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1048.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.9 g
- Sugars 27.4 g
- Protein 24.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: