I found this on a vegan blog and tweaked it a little.
Make and share this Vegan Mexican Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the beans with 1/2 packet of taco seasoning and spread half on the bottom of a pie pan or small casserole dish.
- Saute the corn in the butter/salt/pepper for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cover the beans with a layer of torn corn tortillas.
- Next layer half of the corn, all of the avocado, and some cilantro. Season this layer with a little salt and a lot of lime juice.
- Add another layer of torn corn tortillas, the rest of the beans and corn. Cover with crushed tortilla chips and cheddar.
- Broil until cheese is melted.
- Pour ranch over top of pie and garnish with green onions,tomatoes, and cilantro.