- 1 (14 ounce) package firm tofu
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes (, in olive oil)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Crumble the tofu, add to pan& stir.
- Add salt& turmeric, stir well.
- Stir in mushrooms and drained olives.
- Cook about 10 minutes on medium heat, until mushrooms are cooked, stirring occasionally.