- 2 lbs waxy potatoes
- 4 tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 small red onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup of fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, pitted
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Scrub potatoes and bring to a boil for 20 minutes or until tender. let cool enough to handle and drain, peel, and dice into medium pieces.
- Place in serving bowl with the tomatoes, onions, herbs, and olives.
- Make a dressing with the olive oil, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper, pour over salad and toss lightly and serve.