Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Colorful crunchy fresh and yummy. And very filling! I omit oil for less calories, but you can add if you like. Serves 2-3 as a main meal or 4 as a side. The secret flavors are from the cress and celery.
- 1⁄2 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 8 sugar snap peas, pods cut into 1 cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons black olives, sliced
- 410 g chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups lettuce, chiffonade
- 1⁄4 cup celery, finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup watercress, chopped
- 1 baby beets, peeled and diced
- 1⁄2 bell pepper, diced
- 1 small avocado, cubed
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- Combine all vegetables and olives. Season with salt, pepper and lemon. Scatter avocado. Enjoy.