Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Smooth and creamy. Stored in the fridge, it lasts well for 7 - 10 days.
- 1 (12 ounce) package silken tofu (I find mori nu the least grainy of the widely available varieties)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 -2 tablespoon luke warm water (optional)
- Process everything together in a blender until smooth and creamy (the longer you blend, the smoother it will be).
- Thin down with a little warm water if liked.
Fantastic! I made a tuna salad wrap with this instead of hellman's, and some chopped red peppers and celery. My parents (regular tuna sandwich eaters), loved it! Thank you - will definately make again.