Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
May "un" aise
- 1 lb firm tofu (or extra firm)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey (i'm sure some other sweetener would be fine)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice (or vinegar)
- water, a bit (if needed)
- blend ingredients until smooth;.
- add water while blending if absolutely.
- necessary (you don't want this to be runny). refrigerate up to two weeks.
- makes about 1 1/3 cups.
- For Vegan do NOT use Honey but use other liquid sweetner.